Monday, January 30, 2006

Adminbird


Meet Adminbird; formerly known as Clucky. She's a very special little hen indeed. Born with congenital heart failure, she suffers from chronic bronchitis , acute asthma & various health ailments in general. Back on the farm her family said she'd never be able to make it in the real world because of her many special needs. But thanks to Birdseye, not only does she have a new & improved heart; she's just as functional as any other bird & works today as Birdseye's administrative assistant for the Skypatrol!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Adminbird the best because I can identify with her health issues & want to be succseful like her to when im grown up.I use a puffer to cos of my asthma. and sheis so cute too.

9:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admin bird rocks! If you ask me, i say she should be the leader of the skypatrol. No offence Birdseye.

3:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Adminbird is cute as a button. I grew up on a farm and raised hens and she looks just like the little one I kept as a pet. She had some health issues too. I called her Clucky and she will live in my heart forever, as she was my favorite out of all the animals. Just LOVE your work!

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO ADMIN! GO ADMIN! GO ADMIN!

8:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn! Finally made it here. I LOVE Clucky's little inhaler. I figured she needed the inhaler from all the pollution in the skies above Toronto! (Until I read on, poor little bird.) Must continue. Laurie.

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Visitors