Saturday, August 12, 2006

Final- E

Yoo-hoo! Guess who? It's me Birdseye, you know , the leader of the SkyPatrol? Ha, ha, that was me many , many , incarnations ago actually. Back in the Egyptian days. They were great! I used to eat scarabs & wear tons of black eye liner. The head dresses were a bit much though.
I tell ya' it's great to be alive here in the 21st century. Any ways the pictures a little dark but the shawdow box frame is actually adorned in green & brown feathers. Can you you guess what kind of bird has feathers like that?
And that my friends concludes the final episode of "le shadow box" series. Did you figure out the complete shadow box message? That's right- it spells BIRDSEYE!!! Have a nice weekend. Will see ya'll soon with more cha-razay anticdotes!
In lunar luv, toodles!
Sincerely,
B.E

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome series. Is it for sale? I'd like to buy the entire shadow box series. Could you custom make me a shadow box message special for me? How much you charge?

8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Egyptian Birdseye. You're a very talented artist Bluebird.

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Visitors