Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ladies & Gentlemen: Mr. President!

Howdy folks! I was just doin' alittle bloghoppin' today & noticed this totally rad blog site. That Birdseye is a beautiful, beautiful bird! For God's sake people, let her know that! I assure you she is worthy of your time & consideration to leave a comment. Don't be shy folks! I ain't! Support your local Canadian talent today! Just a few kind words go a long long long way! Don't delay!
Birdseye, if I may say so myself you certainly ARE the ultimate sky marshall & I love you!
Gotta go, other worldly issues ara a callin'. Chirps out ya'll!!!
Love & smooches
Mr. President

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I just love " Mr. President!" "look",please do more of that"looser",i think you are very talented artist. But he is for the birds....great...Lady Falcon

6:24 PM

 
Blogger Adrie said...

Ooooohh! Thank you Mr.President and Birdseye for singin' the praises of my blog!!
I knew that the last president wasn't the only one who liked the sexy stuff!! Get your freak on!!!

3:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! HA! HA! lokks just like the dude! Bluebird youre crackers! Could you do my portrait if I sent you a picture? Seriously.

8:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. President you rock!!!

3:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Visitors