Sunday, October 05, 2008

Birdseye shares...

Hey gang! You know when I 1st came to earth, I didn't quite fit in. It's tough being the new bird in town. I'd sometimes feel a little envious seeing you all living the earth dream, with your perfect nuclear families complete with a mom a dad a sister, brother & even a family pet. Well even lunar falcons need love so I decided to adopt a nuclear family of my very own.
In Russia there was so much for me to choose from, but I know I chose the very best & am living the dream & couldn't be happier with what I got. I'd like to share with you now some personal family photos of mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an explosively beautiful family,Birdseye. I wish we were all so lucky....

2:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurry up birdseye! we want more

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Visitors