Thursday, August 03, 2006

Psychedlic Love

Was'up bird lovers. It's Birdseye here just chillin' out in the Milky Way far, far away with my main homeboys the Cockatiel Twins. That's right, on the left is my main man' Pythagoras.' He's of the Pied callaber of 'tiel & he's 6yrs. old. And then to the right is my #1 boy' Digger '& he's of the Cinnamon variety & he is, check this out-19yrs. old.
Cockatiels are low maintenance, musical, intelligent, superior companion pets. Not to mention, they know how to share the love, as you can see by the smile on my beak! I suggest ya'll get yourself some cool Cockatiel lovin' into your lives today! Chirps out! PEACE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We too are cockatiel lovers & couldn't agree with you more Birdseye. You are a bird after our hearts!

9:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiels rule! Please show more!

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Visitors