Friday, September 22, 2006

Todays news: No laughing matter

See that face, isn't he gorgeous? That is a personal friend of mine. Todays news saddens & disgusts me..
I just had lunch with this little guy earlier this week. If that damn so called environmental minister only knew what a hardworking & loving: father, brother, friend & confidant Mr. Spotted Owl is, not just to me but to the entire animal community, she'd be helping him- not hurting him! THAT *!#@^$! IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! This is Birdseye the Leader of the SkyPatrol, signing off for now. But you haven't heard the last of me OR my buddy Mr. Spotted Owl. CHIRP!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop the insanity people!
let's save the northern spotted owl!

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Visitors